We all change our phones and computers from time to time because we want to try new gadget feels impressive every time. When we change our device, we need to transfer all our contacts from the old machine to a new one. Here, the question arises of how we can Sync Outlook Contacts with Google.
But, if you have dozens or thousands of contacts, then manually transferring the contacts is not an easy task. This process may be more complex if you’ll lose your device and you’ll need to restore your contacts. That is why contact synchronization is the best technique to resolve all the issues. Now, we will tell you the simple way of Sync Google accounts to save our contacts, and we will show you some simple tricks to sync Outlook Contacts with Google with easy methods.
Syncing Google Contacts With Outlook
To sync Google Contacts with Outlook 2019/2016/2013/2010 and below, you need a Google Account where contacts are saved. Gmail is the service of Google. You must log in to this Google account, and once the process is complete, you need to follow all the steps in the same sequence for a better result.
Method 1. Syncing Contacts using CSV File
Step 1: Exporting Outlook Contacts as CSV
Firstly, you need to export the Outlook contacts as a CSV file to your system and then import the CSV into Gmail google service. As you cannot directly synchronize Outlook contacts with Gmail, this method completes the syncing process in a two-step process.
That is the first step in the process of syncing Outlook contacts with Gmail. You need to export the Outlook contacts as a CSV file format to your system.
- Open MS Outlook and tap on the File menu.
- Choose the Open & Export option and under that, then select Import/Export.
- Now, you need to export a file button and click the Next button.
- Here, click on the Comma Separated Values (CSV) option and press the Next button.
- Select the Contacts folder to export and click on the Next navigation.
- Choose that location where you want to save the file and tap on Open.
- After that, tap on the Next button to move further in the process.
- At last, click the Export Contacts option and tap on the Finish button.
- Finally, you need to import the CSV file into Gmail.
Step 2: Import CSV into Gmail
Here, we the final step, and you need to import all the contacts from the CSV file into Gmail. The process to Sync Outlook contact with Google will be complete.
- Login into Gmail with your email address and password and click on the Contacts icon on the right panel.
- Then, click on the Import option from the left panel of the new Contacts tab.
- Now, tap on the Select file option to choose the CSV file from PC.
- Pick the exported CSV file and hit the Open button.
- After that, click the Import icon to initiate the Contacts import process.
Once your process is complete with the same sequence, you will sync Outlook contacts with the Gmail Google service.
The above method is the manual solution to synchronize Outlook contacts with Gmail. You can use this technique to resolve your syncing issue. This solution has some limitations, and they have a traditional way. The method is highly time-consuming and complex.
This article is all about the simple process of Sync Outlook Contact with Google. The solution provides you with completely safe and tested for syncing Google Contacts with Outlook. This method may be a little bit complex, and you need some technical knowledge. You can also read the more informative blog on Sync Outlook Contact with Google for free. You can get better information with the different methods for syncing Outlook contact with Google.