Spectrum TV App
The Spectrum TV app allows the users to watch live TV and On-Demand content from any device at home including phone, tablet, Roku, Xbox One, and Samsung Smart TV. The users can even use the App to program the DVR, schedule recordings, search for live TV content in the coming seven days, browse the channel guide and learn about your favorite shows!
The subscribers can watch up to 30,000 On-Demand TV shows and movies in your home or on-the-go with Spectrum TV App. The App is available on mobile app store, and users can now download and install it onto their devices.
What Devices Spectrum TV App Supports?
What Devices Spectrum TV App Supports?
- Apple Devices:
- iPad, iPad mini, iPhone, and iPod Touch, running iOS 9.0 or above
Update your iOS version from Settings>General>Software Update
- Amazon Devices:
- Supports Kindle Fire models, Kindle Fire HDX
Note: First-generation Kindle Fire is not recommended. To confirm your system version Go to Settings>Device> About.
- Android Devices:
- The App can support all Android devices that run Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) or higher.
Roku 1-4 Streaming Players, Roku Express, Roku Express +, Roku Premiere, Roku Premiere +, Roku Ultra Streaming Players or Roku Streaming Stick.
Note: First-generation Roku devices are not supported.
- Xbox One:
- Supports all versions of Xbox One.
- Samsung Smart TV:
- Samsung TV Models from 2012 to 2018.
How to Use Spectrum TV App
- Search Spectrum TV App in your mobile app store.
- Download the free version onto your device.
- After the App is installed, sign in using your account username and password.
Charter Customers: Use your Spectrum.net email address and password.
Time Warner Cable Customers: Use your TWC ID username and password.
Bright House Networks Customers: Use your Bright House Networks username and password.
- After you successfully sign into the Spectrum TV App, watch live TV, learn about all your favorite shows and much more.
- Set up your Roku account at https://my.roku.com/signin>
- Create a new personal account or sign in using your username and password.
- Make sure that your Roku is activated on your Roku account and connected to the Internet.
- Using your Roku remote, navigate to the Roku Channel Store and search to find and install the Spectrum TV App.
- Select ‘Get started’ to begin the service authentication process.
Note: If you don’t yet subscribe to Spectrum TV: Select How to Subscribe to learn more about Spectrum TV and how to order.
- After your service level is authenticated, select ’I Agree’ to accept the License Agreement.
Note: If you’re connected to a Charter verified modem at home, the App will automatically approve your username and password.
- Sign in with your Xbox Live account.
- Don’t have an Xbox Live account? Go to Home screen and select Sign In > Add & Manage to create one.
Samsung Smart TV:
To use the Spectrum TV app on your Samsung Smart TV, requirements are as follows:
- Samsung Smart TV (2012 and newer models)
- Samsung account
- Internet connection
- Spectrum TV service
- Spectrum Username and Password
Note: The Spectrum TV app for Samsung Smart TV is intended for in-home use only with the internet modem connected. Channel accessibility differs according to the level of TV service subscribed by the user
- Channel Accessibility varies by area and subscription.
- Samsung Smart TVs do not have Pay-Per-View streaming option.
- Parental Control settings may affect the available channels.
Download & Install
- Make sure your Samsung Smart TV is connected to the internet.
- Press the Smart Hub button on your Smart Control remote to go to the Samsung Home screen.
- Select Apps and then go to the search icon.
- Enter Spectrum TV using the onscreen keypad and then select ‘Done.’
- Select the Spectrum TV app and choose ‘Download.’
- Once the installation is complete, select ‘Open’ to start with the Spectrum TV app.
- When prompted, enter your full Spectrum username and password.
- Need more help with your Samsung Smart TV? Visit the Samsung Support page.
For more details about the Spectrum TV App and Spectrum TV packages, visit the website or contact our professional.