Users often face data deletion issues due to various reasons such as virus invasion, data corruption, power breakdown, and many more.
Deletion from HP laptop is also a major query asked by users for the same deletion matters. Do not worry, we are here with three solutions and also provide HP laptop data recovery software that will recover files regardless of the reason for deletion.
Let’s start working on the recovery of files from HP computers. Here is our first manual method which should be done in the first place.
#1. Manually Recover Deleted Data from Recycle Bin
These steps will restore deleted files that are placed in your recycle folder after deletion.
- Double click on Recycle bin and open it.
- Select the files you want to recover and click right-click on them.
- Choose the Restore option from the list. And later you view them in their original location of the system.
Tip – In case you don’t remember the previous location of the files then go to the properties tab to check the details and find the location where data was stored before.
Where Do Deleted Files Go on HP Laptops?
Whenever Windows OS system a file or empties the Recycle Bin, references to files on the hard drive are removed. When the header or reference is removed, the computer can no longer see the file. The space the file occupies is no longer reserved for that particular file, and new files can be saved in this location. Because the reference is no longer exists for it.
In other words, your computer can no longer read the file. Meanwhile, the file still stays on the hard disk drive until another file or part of another file is saved in the same location which will overwrite the already existing data.
Since the file is technically present, you can use data recovery software to re-create the header of the file to restore it so that files can be seen by your computer again. This program only works when there are no files or other data stored above the deleted files that are until overwriting occurs.
#2. Recover Deleted Data from HP laptop With HP Recovery Manager
If Windows 10 won’t open properly, try the following steps to fix your PC.
- Power on the computer and repeatedly press the F11 key approximately once every second until Choose an option screen is appear and then click on continue.
- Click on Troubleshoot option on the prompt.
- Then in the next Troubleshooting screen, click the Recovery Manager option.
- In Help, click the System Recovery option.
- After Recovery Manager prompts, back up your files, and select the backup option.
- Next Welcome to HP Recovery Manager Screen will appear. After reading the screen information, disconnect all attached devices and cables, such as personal media drives, USB drives, printers, and fax machines.
- Click “Next” to continue.
- HP Recovery Manager is preparing the computer for the recovery process.
- When you are ready to recover, click “Continue” to proceed with the installation steps of the recovery process. The computer will restart several times during recovery. Make sure to not interrupt the ongoing process.
- Recovery Manager will reformat the Windows partition and reinstalls the original program.
- When the system recovery is complete, click “Finish” to restart your computer. Complete the setup screen and wait for the computer to complete the setup.
- Assure that computer is updated and protected by reinstalling any security and virus software that was installed prior to the system recovery. Start using the computer only after that.
Recover Deleted Data from HP laptop With Reliable Alternative
In case, any of the above methods don’t work, we recommend using the professional SoftwarePro Hard disk data recovery tool to recover data from the HP laptop. One of the applications you can download on Windows OS.
It is software programmed to recover permanently deleted files from the external and internal hard drive. It can also be used to recover all photos, videos, documents, and other multimedia files without any data loss. It features a simple and easy-to-use interface, so users who are not familiar with the technology can use it without difficulty.
Restore Deleted Data from HP laptop With Four Steps
100% proven and widely used tool recommended. Please follow the next steps.
Step 1: – Download and install it on a Windows OS machine.
Step 2: – Select the partition on the HP laptop and click on the Scan button.
Step 3: – Preview files and folders from the Programs panel.
Step 4: – Click on the Save button to save the recovered files and folders.
This blog is written down to fix the issues arises when user face the deletion of files and want to recover them in their original format. HP laptop data recovery software is a direct solution that will work for all brands of HP laptops of all sizes. This is a safe and secure solution. It functions offline means no internet connectivity is required from the user end.