In the current scenario, businesses that want to sustain and succeed in the increasingly competitive market must invest in improving customer experience. It is the impression that your customers have of your business or organization.
If correct strategies and implementation are done for a delightful customer experience, it can have a great impact on your business and organization. But you might question yourself: Is it worth allotting time and resources to have a good experience? Or in different words, why should I implement techniques that enhance the customer’s experience? What are the benefits?
Let me tell you, Consumers in a broad range of circumstances whether purchasing goods or services are frequently using technology. Prompt customer service through marketing intelligence can help your business to drive conversions and build commitment. Consumers are much more prone to interact with a brand that responds quickly, even if it costs more.
As per studies, only 10% of consumers strongly agree that companies deliver a pleasant experience. So why not be a part of those companies?
If you have run out of choices to enrich your customer experience, don’t worry – we are here to help you out.
Providing Personalized Customer Service sets you apart
Your competitors might be more influential than you or even offer somewhat better rates. These circumstances can’t be controlled, but you can improve the kind of service that you provide. For many customers, a higher level of customer service is sufficient to divert their decision to shop with you over others.
The ability to create emotional connections with the customer one of the most useful steps when trying to form a strong customer experience
Recognizing the value of personalized service is important, but so is offering it. Here are some suggestions that can help you –
1) Know your customers by their name. For instance, Have you ever been to Starbucks and enjoyed your name being called out? They could call out an order unemotionally and move on to the next person in the queue. Instead, they welcome and engage with their customers on a personal level. When it comes to standing out against established competitors, businesses must find their moments of opportunity.
2) Reward customers for helpful feedback.
3) Recognize and value your loyal customers with offers and rewards
4) Sending a Thank-you message with their name, for their purchases goes a long way. Simply express appreciation, personally and directly, for being your customer and putting faith in you to deliver. That’s sufficient to create a connection.
Reducing your customer’s wait time
Customers hate it when they have to wait in long lines at the check-out counters. If you own a business or store, you might have seen your customers walking off or leaving the basket behind. Rather than making customers wait around, have a proper waiting line management system. Allow your customers to do what they want to do. They can browse your store while they wait, call a friend while they wait outside, grab a cup of coffee. Sounds nice right? It allows customers to not only make impulse buying but also provide you free mouth-marketing. This will not only increase their basket size but also ensure fewer walk-offs. Always Remember, offering a pleasant customer experience is all about finding the right strategy.
Using Social Media to boost customer experience
Your brick-and-mortar store isn’t the only place where customers associate with your business. In the present age, customers can engage with your business using digital platforms like social media, e-commerce, and third-party review sites. Below mentioned are some ways through which social media can help in improving your customer experience.
- Social Media is a platform where a business can show that they care about their customers and that its employees are normal human beings that like to have fun, laughter, and interaction with others. Your social media pages shouldn’t be all about business. Include a little humor, inside fun stories.
In short, add a little human touch to it. Customers would like to know that the brands they do business with are made up of people like themselves.
- Businesses should have a representative available to respond to customers’ queries at all times, but the selection of that representative with the right skills is important.
Delivering a good customer experience is essential for any business or organization, no matter how big or small. After all, your profit depends on your capacity to retain and attract loyal customers. Failing to put your consumers first can transfer them straight to your competitor.
Hope this article will be helpful in improving your customer service.