Those who are interested in SSC CGL exams can prepare in many ways. Here you can know the different ways that make you prepare correctly. Online coaching is one of the best used for students and employees to prepare at any time online.
SSC Exams are the most prestigious exams to recruit applicants for various posts in departments/ ministries of Indian Government. In new years, a sudden upsurge in the number of candidates taking SSC exams has noticed.
Thus, candidates looking for exams such as SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC MTS, SSC CPO, SSC Stenographer, etc. need exhaustive course material to enhance their skills. To help candidates prepare reasonably for these examinations, we found it essential to change our pedagogy by proving online SSC coaching in the form of SSC Video Courses which sheltered under Adda247. SSC Video Courses bring together broad learning and guidance for aspirants. There are many SSC coaching in Hyderabad to join.
You can also prefer SSC coaching centers which available in different places that you can choose near your location. SSC is a reputed organization under the Government of India that recruits qualified candidates to various Government departments/ ministries. Regarding the significance of these exams, Career Power provides candidates with the best course content, dedicated faculty and practical study guide through SSC Coaching. They make you practice online test series for SSC CGL tier 1.
Another best way to prepare for SSC is to prepare all the previous papers which give you many ideas. It also gives you an idea about the difficulty level and type of questions which will ask in SSC CGL exam.
Applicants must go through the SSC CGL Tier I Sample Paper for excellent preparation and idea about questions and level of difficulty. Trying SSC CGL Previous Year Papers will keep your practice well for the exam this year. However, keep in brain that the pattern of the exam has changed over the years. So, one can assume some constant changes and some constants in the paper as well.
Tips to Prepare General Intelligence and Reasoning for SSC CGL:
- Work practice papers and last year question papers and you can also know SSC exam pattern with that question papers.
- Practice GI and Reasoning problems every day.
- Also, practice online CGL Test Series for SSC CGL 2018 to practice.
- Topics like puzzles, analogy, coding-decoding, figure-based questions, group, are particularly scoring. Start solving those and then, go on to more varied questions. You will witness a significant improvement in your accuracy within a few weeks if you practice regularly.
- Non-verbal reasoning questions like image assembling, figure-counting, etc. demand you to employ visual creativity. Do not skip or neglect these questions as they may seem time-consuming to you initially. Following them is the best way to make them less time-consuming.
- While preparing, you should aim at attempting at least 15-20 questions in 20 minutes with reasonable accuracy. In the exam as well, try to make this section is not more than 20 minutes.
- This section frequently consists of more questions from static GK than current affairs. Thus, focus more on static GK and concurrently tarry in touch with the current affairs.
- If you start planning this section entirely two months before the exam, It just takes 10 minutes to complete one section every day. You can use the time saved here for doing estimates in Quantitative Aptitude.