Selecting a reliable moving company is the most exhausting task to do. It requires a lot of courage to hand over your precious belongings to someone. The exact definition for a genuine Movers and Packers depends upon the needs of an individual. Everybody has different requirements depending upon various circumstances like budget, reputation etc. There are enormous companies emerged offering the best moving solutions to their customers. It just depends upon the right choice to be made and such choices are made by following the steps below-
1. Go through the reviews online and offline- Shortlist some of the companies by thoroughly reading the reviews on their official websites. Also, gather the information from the people who already had past moving experiences with them. Taking so many opinions will give you more clarity about the concerned company and you can make a better choice.
2. Shortlist some of them- After going through all the details, make a list of the most preferred vendors based upon their services.
3. Compare the price quotations- Ask for the quotations from different vendors shortlisted by you and compare them in terms of price and services. Finalize one, which you think fits in completing all your requirements.
4. Ask questions from the opted company- While moving, there are so many questions that develops in a customer’s mind. Hence, enquire about all the details like-
1. How the cost is calculated by them for the movement?
2. What all services they offer?
3. What are the safety measures taken by them to assure the security of the consignment? 4. How long it will take to deliver the consignment?
5. What if any article got damaged?
6. Do they provide any insurance facility?
7. Do they facilitate pre-move survey?
8. How can I track my shipment?
9. What if the delivery gets delayed?
10. What type of packing material they use?
11. Do I need to arrange any packing material?
12. How they will pack fragile items?
13. What will be the modes available for the payment?
The above mentioned are some basic questions that should be asked while hiring a Packers and Movers. Thus, solve each and every query with them before finalizing the movement. Also, visit the office of the concerned company to inspect about their working standards.
Further, there are some warning signs for not hiring a moving company which-
1. Does not agree for a pre- move survey and gives you price estimate over the phone.
2. Asks for extra amount in the name of the hidden charges.
3. Denies sharing the details of its certifications and licensing.
4. Does not provide insurance facility for safety of the consignment.
5. Have a poor infrastructure and inexperienced personnel.
6. Does not mention all the services offered in the quotation.
I hope this article will help you to the maximum extent and you will make a wise choice while shifting to any other place.