Shoulder Cryo cuff with cooler is a type of cold compress. Just like the blood pressure cuff, it has been wrapped around the swollen shoulder or arm that helps get relief from pain. It helps in getting relief from pain instantly. It is filled with the ice-cold fluid that helps reduce pain and get relief. Usually, it is helpful after an injury or surgery.
This device has four parts named a cuff, a cooler, a tube and an insulation disk. The device is filled with cold water so that cold compression can be done and the patient can get relief from pain caused by an injury or surgery.
How you can use Shoulder Cryo Cuff with the Cooler?
You should use shoulder Cryo Cuff with cooler with the help of these instructions. Have a look at:
First of all, prepare it:
- There is a line inside the cooler and add the cool water inside it.
- Fill the cooler with the ice.
- After filling it with cool water or ice, close the lid tightly.
- Then let the cooler remain for the 5 minutes and if required, it is important to shake the ice occasionally.
This is how you can prepare the shoulder Cryo cuff with a cooler so you can use it to get relief from pain.
Apply the Empty Cryo Cuff with Cooler:
- You should wrap the cooler cuff around the shoulder or the area that needs to be cooled.
- Tighten the straps according to your preferences. Make sure it is not too tight and not too loose.
Connect the Cooler and the Cuff
- First of all, connect the blue pipe (tube) to the cuff. When you connect the tube with the cuff then you will listen to the click sound while connected to the cuff to cooler.
- Make sure you hold the cooler above the cuff until the cuff filled with ice or cold water for the cold compress. The process of filling might take 30 seconds or more until it gets filled, the cooler should lie above the cuff.
- You should keep the Cryo cuff for 20 to 30 minutes. Make sure you wrap it for 3 to 4 times in a day to get maximum relief and results.
- Once the cuff is full, set the cooler next to the cuff so the cooler can get the level of the cuff.
- If the Cryo cuff can exchange water then plug the cooler into an outlet. This will help make the entire process of connecting smoother and efficient.
- If the ice gets melted then make sure that it unplug the cooler.
- Once you are done with it, make sure you squeeze the cuff to empty.
- Connect the cooler and the cuff and then wrap it to the shoulder to get rid of swelling or any kind of significant injury.
Effective Benefits you need to Know!!!
Postoperative Treatment for a Speedy Recovery: It helps the patients to get recovered after surgery or after injury. It is a post-operative treatment that helps a patient to have a speedy recovery from any kind of injury or surgery. Once patients get discharged from the hospital, it is important to take care of physical and psychological well-being. It helps patients to get relief from the pain and foster the recovery of the patients.
Motorized and Non-otorized Kit: This shoulder Cryo cuff with cooler comes with the both motorized and non-motorized kit. When we talk about the non-motorized kit, water needs to be refilled and exchanged after every 1 to 2 hours while on the other hand, the motorized kit is available in which the user does not need to refill the water over and over again. It automatically rotates the cold water from the cuff to cooler with the help of an electronic pump. Now, it is your choice which one you should choose.
Get Relief from Pain: Cold compression is a great way to get instant relief from pain when you get an injury. Shoulder Cryo cuff with cooler is the device that helps you to do cold compress more easily.
These are some of the most effective benefits that a person with injury gets by using this Cryo Cuff.
RohitBimbrahw is currently working as the Project Manager at Home Healthcare Shoppe; the medical supply extension of Port Coquitlam’s Wilson Pharmacy. At Home Healthcare Shoppe, we believe that with great health and wellbeing, anyone can live a fun and purposeful life.