While ancient healers and societies did not have CBD products like Organic Hemp Oil for Skin, there is evidence that cannabis has been used for thousands of years to treat a variety of ailments and symptoms.
CBD is one of many cannabinoids from the cannabis plant. It is becoming well known as a natural remedy and is currently being used for many symptoms and ailments by people all over the globe.
Cannabidiol, CBD, is just one of 104 known compounds located within the Cannabis Sativa plant variety.
Another cannabinoid, THC, become well known throughout society because of its abuse as a psychoactive agent. However, CBD does not cause a high as it is not psychoactive.
Because of this, researchers have delved into the possible healing qualities that CBD could offer. CBD has proved to be an effective pain reliever, anti-inflammatory and effective treatment for other symptoms.
Studies have proven that CBD can have positive effects on the following conditions and health concerns:
– Reduce Obesity and the risk of Diabetes
– Improve Cholesterol Levels
– Lower the Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
– Reduce the Risk of Cancer and Prevent Growths
– Assist in Maintaining Brain Health
– Assist in the treatment of PTSD and improve the brain’s reaction and processing of remembered trauma
– Protect the bones against bone disease
– Protect and heal the skin
– Effective anti-inflammatory when applied topically as well as internally ingested
– Assist with stress management
– Help people suffering from anxiety
– Improve sleep and assist in the management of insomnia
– Pain relief
– Used as an effective treatment and preventative medicine for severe epilepsy
– CBD and THC products are used to assist in the treatment of nausea
You can view a list of case studies and peer reviewed scientific studies done on the above conditions here and here.
How is CBD Oil Made?
CBD oil is produced by extracting the CBD cannabinoid from the cannabis plant material and then infusing or diluting it with a carrier oil to produce products such as organic hemp oil for skin.
CBD products are gaining in popularity as legalization spreads across North America, and the rest of the world as well. In 2018 alone Canada, South Africa and many states in North America have implemented the legal use of marijuana.
How to Choose the Best Cannabis Product for your Body
Due to the explosive popularity of CBD products, there is a wide assortment of products to choose from. You are able to select from CBD-infused lip balm for chapped lips to organic hemp seed oil to use for those extra dry zones.
– Select CBD infused products that have as few ingredients as possible. In other words, let the cannabinoids do their job. Avoid topicals and oils that contain too many chemicals and artificial ingredients.
– Choose locally grown hemp. The United States has strict growing regulations for hemp and this can ensure that the products are safe to use- free from toxic substances.
– Choose to use only organic hemp seed oil for your skin or organic CBD infused topicals.
– Look out for ‘full spectrum’ or ‘broad spectrum’ products. Studies suggest that full spectrum CBD could be more efficient than CBD-isolate due to the synergistic effects of the naturally occurring terpenes, cannabinoids, and flavonoids.
How to Use CBD for your Skin
One of the more recent trends that are being showcased in mainstream media is the addition of CBD into beauty products.
Research has illustrated just how effective CBD can be for the skin. When applied topically, CBD is a potent anti-inflammatory and using a cannabis product such as organic hemp oil can also assist in relieving both dry skins as well as acne.
Many topical CBD creams and oils either use organic hemp seed oil as a carrier or as an ingredient and studies have shown that hemp seed oil could have anti-aging properties as well. Beauty creams usually contain either vitamin A, C, E and Omega 3’s while hemp seed oil has all of this powerful anti-aging and antioxidant properties.
Camilla Morgan is a blogger by profession with 5 years of experience. She is associated with CBD Safe and selling pure Cannabidiol & Best CBD oil products in the USA. She is an admirer of sharing his innovative ideas with others on the Wellness for Mind and Body.