Personal finance blogging is the best tool for learning, how to handle your own money because of the personal touch found so unique to a blog. Urban Indian consumers are less aware about financial products and importance of financial planning’.Let I tell you compiled a list of personal finance blogs in India except my own personal finance startup CashOverflow that help You to decide how to rank CashOverflow, I also share travel & money hacks, tips to save & invest money, selecting the best credit cards in India, and help my readers to earn money online in India. I suggested some more tips to add more value, so I try to keep updating the list every few months and I also divided the list into five categories now.
- Financial Blogs managed by one or two authors
- Financial Blogs managed by multiple authors
- Financial Blogs by service companies
- Financial Blogs by product companies
- You can choose your own favorite blogs and let me know in the comments.
Knows about the top Personal Finance Blogs of 2018
- Jago Investor: it related with all financial planning and why one needs a financial planner Through Jago Investor Manish Chauhan is trying to ‘demystify’ the Financial Planing ethics
- SafalNiveshak: SafalNiveshak is offers e-books and courses related to investing that help for investment for people.
- BasuNiveshBasuNiveshis started with the aim of educating each individual in dealing their financial life it also aware about mis-selling which may come into your life at any time through any means.
- Apna Plan: Apna Plan gives every information for your investment, related to Mutual Funds, Insurance, Stocks, FDs&RDs, Loans, Taxes, Retirement Planing, Smart Shopping and Calculators.
- Money Excel: Money Excel, is excels in personal finance, investment, financial planning, insurance, real estate, stock market and other financial products
- ReLakhs: It describe large array of personal finance topics like insurance,homeloans,bankingservices,mutualfunds,taxplanning,stockmarkets,commodities (gold) etc
- One Mint: It tells about personal finance, technology and economics.
- The Financial Literates (TFL): HemantBeniwal is a Certified Financial Planner. TFL describe the services about Comprehensive Financial Planning.
- Chartered Club: The aims to simplify the complex tax laws in India and inform to everyone about the tax laws and help them manage their taxes better.
- SubraMoney: P V Subramanyam is a Chartered Accountant. He trained people how do investment and where should be invest like in mutual funds, life insurance companies, private sector banks, brokerage houses, and many big companies across .
- Get Money Rich: it contains Loan calculator, dedicated column for Best Funds, Share Tips, and Investment Ideas for the customer.
Consumers are less aware about the personal finance blogs in India and investment blogs in India:
Consumers must be aware about personal finance blogs in india, financial products, importance of financial planning and investment blogs in india because personal finance is just that- personal. It all about your money, about what you do with your money when it comes, and how to keep much of it from going out. If you khnow how better you to handle your personal finances, the more freedom you have. And, of course it is true “the worse your are with your money, the harder it will be to do.
Personal finance blogging has improved your ability to save and spend money more than any book or class I’ve ever taken. because personal experience on handling their own money problems And the best part about it comes from the comments and feedback that others leave on a principle taught.On Google you can find easily a tightkinit community of personal finance bloggers out there that will keep you in the personal finance blogging network.
If any way we handle our money is directly connected with life’s freedoms than why we are not educate ourselves so that we can take control of our money.
Find a personal finance blog and investment blogs read it properly and you see that your pocket book will thank you later.