Cakes have become the mainstay of every celebration. Cake-cutting ceremonies are done to stir sweetness into the moments. Hence, on every joyous occasion, people order and make cake deliveries. However, some of you may feel that sending a cake along won’t be sufficient to wish and greet someone on their special days. People often search for gifts to send along. Here is a list of gifts and tokens that pair well with cakes.
- Flowers: Cakes and flowers complement each other quite well. Having a bunch of fresh and fragrant flowers with a sweet cake will make the day of the recipient complete. While the flowers will cheer up the mood, the sweetness will make the heart dance in joy. Flower and cake combo is ideal for birthdays, anniversaries, Women’s Day, Mother’s Day, and every occasion. You can choose the flowers and cake flavour as per the recipient’s requirement.
- Plants: Plants have become a popular gift choice because of many reasons. Giving plants symbolizes care and nourishment. Having plants in your surroundings is the natural way to embrace clean air and freshness. Plants also make the interiors look beautiful with their innate splendour. For a green-thumb human being, a plant with a cake is the best choice. Then, there are Feng Shui plants for good luck and auspiciousness.
- Chocolates: There is always a recipient on your list who loves everything sweet and delicious. Chocolates and cakes are all they need to turn any event into a success, or to feel better. You can send a bar or a whole basket of chocolates with a cake. If the favourite cake flavour of the recipient is chocolate; go for chocolate cakes in Hyderabad with chocolates because calories don’t count while celebrating.
- Gifts: Celebratory moments of birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers, Mother’s Day, and many like this are incomplete without a gift. Giving a gift is equally important as giving a cake. Your choice of gift will depend on the occasion and recipient. For instance, on upcoming Mother’s Day, you can honour your mom with a cake and handbag, makeup vanity, perfume, jewellery, clothing piece, or any merchandise. The other way to incorporate gifts with cake is to give her a midnight surprise with a cake delivery and the next day take her out for shopping and give her a choice of the token.
- Personalised Gifts: Personalised gifts are different from regular gifts. These are designed with pictures and names that lends them a sentimental value. They are great for making an emotional statement as well as for cherishing memories. Currently, personalised gifts are being loved by everyone because of the uniqueness. A lot of options are available within this category like photo frames, mugs, cushions, lamps, stationery, beer glasses, table decorations, and any product you could think of. You can send a personalised gift along with a cake on any given day.
- Greeting Cards: Many of you think that greeting cards are century-old gifts. But, the charm of greeting cards is unmatched. Reading messages penned down just for you gives the receiver a feeling that they are being cared for, remembered, and revered deeply. You can go with a handmade card or a store-bought one, the choice is yours. Cakes and greeting cards will make for a cost-friendly combo as well.
- Party Props: Last on the list is party props Along with a cake, you can send party props like balloons, candles, buntings, flowers, and other decorations. The decorations will amp up the ambience and the cake will make the party sweet. Plus, it will save the receiver’s effort to go on a hunt for decorations.
Make your gifting gesture significant by sending these along with a cake.