These professionals build reusable front-end libraries, translate designs into high-quality codes, and optimize the components. Therefore, aspiring developers must consider taking React Full Stack Development Online Training to learn more about industry-based practices and excel in their web development careers. The average annual salary of React Full Stack Developers ranges around Rs. 4 LPA in India, which is subject to rise based on skills, experience, and location.
This blog provides insight into the different skills and responsibilities of React Full stack Developers. Read on to learn more.
React Full Stack Developer Qualification and Skills
Aspiring React Full Stack Developers must get a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or any related field. In addition, one must gain working knowledge as a web developer or designer and understand the front-end and back-end languages.
Let us look at the different skills to become a React Full Stack Developer.
- HTML And CSS: React Full Stack Developers must be familiar with HTML and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets).
- Git: React Full Stack Developers must use Git to store projects, track changes, and handle conflicts.
- Node And npm: React Full Stack Developers must be proficient in Node and npm to extend the React library with various other packages.
- Redux: React Full Stack Developers need to know Redux as this state management library handles the asynchronicity of state updates and supports greater scalability.
React Full Stack Developer Responsibilities
Let us look at the major responsibilities of the React Full Stack Developers in detail.
- The React Full Stack Developers collaborate with development teams and product managers to develop several innovative software solutions.
- The React Full Stack Developers stay updated with the latest advancements in programming languages and server apps.
- The React Full Stack Developers are responsible for creating dynamic front-end and back-end software products and visually appealing applications.
- The React Full Stack Developers must be able to develop architectures, responsive designs, user interaction, and user experience.
- The React Full Stack Developers must be able to use databases, APIs, proxies, version control systems, and other third-party applications.
- The React Full Stack Developers are responsible for offering suggestions for the improvement, addition, or removal of specific features in the application.
- The React Full Stack Developers are responsible for designing a plan for improved scalability, stability, performance, and improvement.
- The React Full Stack Developers are required to keep track of the new tools, methods, architectures, and frameworks used for development.
- The React Full Stack Developers are in charge of developing the APIs based on the architecture of the production application.
- React Full Stack Developers must ensure that all the operating systems support the applications without any issues or errors.