Magento has become one of the most preferred ecommerce CMSs for creating the updated and functional ecommerce shops due to its user-friendly and simple features.
At the time of designing an intuitive, attractive and interactive online website, amongst other factors, the role played by responsive themes of Magentocannot be overlooked.
The Magentothemes enable the creation of viable and updated e-stores. Many responsive and free themes are also available that can be customised to suit your requirements and achieve your goals.
Here are some of the popular free responsive Magento themes that you can use to give your website an edge.
- Eros– This one is a fully responsive. Websites made with this theme have an eye-catching appeal and needs just one click to be installed. Magento 1.8 version supports this fully responsive theme. With this theme you can create attractive banners for showcasing any kind of promotion, use hover effects for products or offers on sites and do much more. The responsive theme of Eros can be used for multiple purposes. You can get a structured landing page with this and your visitors will also be assisted to proceed in the right direction through it. Easy price compare options, social media integration, stock notifications are some of the advanced features of Eros theme. This is well-suited for the businesses that deal with the electronics, fashion apparels, jewellery and like products.
- Ketty – This happens to be a theme which is responsible, works across the browsers, is easily navigable and simplifies a lot of complex design resolutions. Some of the major advantages are –
- Eye-catching and modern design
- Promotion options on main page
- Configurable swatches
- Mobile responsive
- Consists of Intuitive Design
- Facilitates Product Zoom Feature
- BizKick – This one is a free responsive Magento theme that comes with clean and classy layouts as a result of which your website gets an elegant look. This is compatible across the browsers and also boasts of a powerful admin button. The theme that is compatible with Magento 2.0 offers featured product-list and off-canvas menu. The usage of this theme can enable you to avoid Java script confliction and auto-install demon content is also there. This is simple to use and easy to customise.
- mHitech – The responsive MagentomHitech is free and empowers the websites that deal with tech products like mobile phones, cameras, computers and so on. The design is clean and navigation is easy which permits users to create customizable web pages. mHitech is CSS and HTML validated and it is compatible with major browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer 6,7 and 8, Chrome and Firefox. Compliant with the latest algorithms of SEO, with this theme you can enhance your website visibility online.
- Yummy– Yummy happens to be a responsible Magento theme that combines shopping options, best of flexibility, simple site management and other expressive options. It can adjust dynamically to the various screen devices and sizes apart from offering multiple options of customizations. It features an impressive display of contents and it can augment value to the ecommerce sites by engaging multiple users. Yummy supports most of the chief and known browsers including Firefox 2,3, Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8, Safari and Opera.
- EM Necessary –This one is an easy to use theme and can be well-customised for a majority of the ecommerce stores. It is in-built that makes it simple to rearrange the elements which make it perfect for any business. Here are some of the perks of this theme like –
- Highly customisable
- Highly responsive
- Visual content editor
- Includes a variety of handy widgets
- Facilitates hovering image functionality
- Offers quick view feature for products
It comes with extension like Advanced Layered Navigation and is compatible with Magento 2.0.
On the basis of the requirement of your businesses and the trend of the industry that you belong to, you can select any of the themes mentioned above. These are suggested by the experts of reputed companies of Magento Development in India who have been in the industry for a long time and know exactly what basic requirements are needed so that you can keep your best foot forward and can appeal to and attract more conversions for your ecommerce apart from solidifying your brand presence.